08 April 2013

White Dog Vintage


I recently visited a shop called White Dog Vintage, on Village Street in Medway, Ma. It is a fantastic little shop filled with just the kind of treasures that speak to me: ironstone and old glass, chippy planters and urns, wooden tables and great old trunks. 
If you live here, or find yourself in the area, it is worth a peek!
Here are some photos to inspire a visit.

I loved the base of this table
A beautiful Eastlake server with incredible detail 
A tiny mortar and pestle, that cake plate!
Urns for plantings - soon I hope!
A close up of the table base, and lovely lavender 
Great bottles, large and small. Metal pails, potting tables!
Storage for blankets at the foot of a bed, mirrors, trays 
I want this bench for my back porch, and cute gardening hats..
A black painted glass door-ed cabinet. My idea of heaven. And wooden boot molds would look so great under a front hall table....
Vintage drafting table and stool. a great homework spot?
Something to see in every corner 
White Dog Vintage: 131 Village ST. Medway Ma. 978-855-6788
Right now she is open Friday Saturday and Sunday only.




No comments: