19 March 2014

Scenes from a Designing Life

Hello! Too much time has passed since my last post, I know, I know.

Here are some pics to illustrate what I've been lucky enough to have been working on lately.


Styling holiday display windows for retail clients


Assisting Kelly Mcguill in styling print and television
 ads  for Boston Interiors  



Have you seen them yet?


Do they make you want to run out and buy buy buy?





Styling print ads for various clients, this one for 


Traveling to High Point Market in search of great finds for lucky clients



Yummy detail


Everything looks better in multiples


What? Just yes.

Interior Design by Nest + Company

And gathering photos of my work for my embarrassingly long overdue website, which is coming very very soon. 


So thanks for your continued views of a napping blog.........

No comments: