06 January 2012

New Year, New Gear

Hello! I know, I know. I have been told both in person and via comments that you all have been checking back faithfully, only to be disappointed that I haven't added any new postings. Mea Culpa.
I feel very lucky indeed that you all have been hanging in there regardless of the silence on my end. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I resolve to get back to blogging! An upcoming posting subject will be the long awaited and overdue design and set-up of my home office, which is currently an unused bedroom filled with....well, you all know the "extra" room drill; unopened boxes from my move, extra this, extra that.
Follow the transformation! I'll document it step by step as it goes from that to something like this.......


Photo: Annaleena House Interior Design..I love a painted floor!


Thomas O'Brien in Elle Decor...he is my God

Thomas O'Brien...a genius gatherer

Elle Decor...already have my folder full of collage images


Tricia Foley...she is my Goddess






No comments: